The Junior 624 is an electromechanical sliding gate opener with a 24 V dc low voltage motor, designed and developed compliant with the EN 12445 and EN 12453 safety standards and the EN 13241 product standard: any obstacle detected when the gate is either opening or closing, gate travel is reversed a while allowing obstacle removal, or reversed to fully open position.
The back-up batteries (optional) are recharged automatically by the ELPRO 62 programmer.
• Indicator LEDs for clear and immediate information on the system status.
• Built-in electronic programmer with gate travel self-detection.
• Silent motion at starting and slowing down.
• Obstacle detection with direction reversal.
• Standard magnetic limit switch (mechanical available as an option).
• Preset for buffer batteries (only junior 624).
• New electronic controls for installations conforming to the standards in force.
• Manual release with a coded key which is quick and simple.