MUTO’s compact elegance and wide optional functionality offer enhanced user-friendliness in a sliding door system:
- Door shuts automatically thanks to the power-free self-closing action.
- Door panel is gently taken to its end position through DORMOTION.
- Easy locking by remote control or from a wall switch.
- Connects with a facility management system through status indicator.
- Pass through a double-leave door by moving just one of the two panels – thanks to the synchro function.
Freedom of planning
MUTO is a multi-talent with an appearance to match, enhancing any interior with its pure elegance:
- Suitable for glass and timber solutions.
- With or without side panels.
- Single and double panels.
- For light and heavy doors (50 – 150kg).
- Telescopic variant for wide openings with limited space.
- Choice of surfaces in white, silver, dark niro and special powder-coated and anodized finishes on request.
- Removable logo clip.
MUTO makes installing manual sliding door systems particularly easy:
- Access to all relevant functions thanks to removable front cover.
- Height adjustment at the hanging door panel.
- DORMOTION damping can be installed without glass preparation and is suitable for retrofit.
- Adapter profile for false/suspended ceilings.
- Tested with laminated safety glass.
With the practical accessory sets, extras can be retrofitted as and when required:
- DORMOTION damping.
- Electromechanical lock.
- Status indicator.